Bouncy Bit - Hat Quest Bouncy Bit - Hat Quest

I saw this game as an "ad" on the 1080 challenge so I decided to check it out. Very simple but slightly addicted concept! Where are the meaningless achievements tho?

The 1080 Challenge The 1080 Challenge

The game seemed extremely pointless at the beginning but I started connecting with the guy as the game continued. I was actually pretty bummed out when we started playing the quiet game. The concept was good but I think it would've been even better if it was longer, if there was more time for a deep message to be brought about.

ShooterGame ShooterGame

There isn't any challenge in this game at all. The AI are very simple and do pathetically weak damage. Also, the space bar option basically gives you infinite health and ammo if you spam it. The game is not good by any means, but I can see that you at least tried and have the will to get better. I hope you can work on making your games more challenging and bettering yourself as a developer.

Frozen Fish Frozen Fish

Ice doesn't sink. This is logic defying physics.

Retro Nyan Retro Nyan

I love the Game&Watch art style. Very simplistic and nostalgic.

Puzzle Negro Puzzle Negro

I don't think a life system is good for this type of game. In a run and jump, the player has to die in the level a couple of times and learn where everything is in the level to pass it. The life system ruins this by restarting you back at the beginning after 3 deaths. You're basically making the player having to go through the whole game blind. Otherwise, it was a decent run and jump . Controls moved alright. The platforms kind of blended in with the background though.

The Impossible Quack The Impossible Quack

This is a masterpiece with over 100+ hours worth of entertainment value. You deserve nothing less than a 5 sir.

Super Clock 64 Super Clock 64

Carrot OP. Plz nerf.

Magical-Zorse responds:

All the characters have the same hittest area. There are no characters that are better, it's just in your head.

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

Haven't played this game in 6 years. So old. Aged well though.

TF2 Heavy Soundboard TF2 Heavy Soundboard

4/5. I don't know how you could forget POOTISPENSER HERE.