Captain Apple! Captain Apple!

It was very random and nonsensical on its own but you went ahead and added plot twists, to make it more random and nonsensical. Nice work.

(notes on) biology (notes on) biology

Absolutely stunning. IGN - 5/5

We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

Lol, better writing than what the actual show has been lately.

Bouncy Bit - Hat Quest Bouncy Bit - Hat Quest

I saw this game as an "ad" on the 1080 challenge so I decided to check it out. Very simple but slightly addicted concept! Where are the meaningless achievements tho?

The 1080 Challenge The 1080 Challenge

The game seemed extremely pointless at the beginning but I started connecting with the guy as the game continued. I was actually pretty bummed out when we started playing the quiet game. The concept was good but I think it would've been even better if it was longer, if there was more time for a deep message to be brought about.

ShooterGame ShooterGame

There isn't any challenge in this game at all. The AI are very simple and do pathetically weak damage. Also, the space bar option basically gives you infinite health and ammo if you spam it. The game is not good by any means, but I can see that you at least tried and have the will to get better. I hope you can work on making your games more challenging and bettering yourself as a developer.

JBradway - Lucid Dream JBradway - Lucid Dream

Took a while for the drop to come in, but it was worth it.

Spaghetti Boyz Spaghetti Boyz

Really wubbing this. This is pewfection.

The Chillout Song The Chillout Song

The chillest of the chill. This song makes me want to chill out at the chill grill and chillaxingly eat the chillest of chili. Chill work bro.

Slayerv121 responds:

I guess you can call me...
The Chill master. :)

Johnny Bravo Johnny Bravo

Whoah, Johnny has been remembering leg day.

Dahlia-K responds:

LEG WERK all day, everyday...

Phone Addiction Phone Addiction

The art is good, but this concept has already been done to death by the entire baby boomer generation.

Suicide Suicide

Those wings got my feels.